Version 2.0 - 2022 January 10
- API authorization ID is no longer a valid channel key to authorize access to API version v2.0.
- Instead, the credentials for a valid dartfish.tv account must be provided. This account must have access rights to the desired TV channel.
- Alternatively, a channel key can be retrieved first and then used to access the API without having to provide credentials.
- As for version v1.0, the API must be enabled for the desired TV channel.
Version 1.8 - 2021 October 21
- Migrate API to ASP.NET Core 3.1. Keep the same functionalities.
- JSON description of the API and documentation using Swagger (OpenAPI)
Version 1.7 - 2021 May 18
- Redirect frontend from HTTP to HTTPS.
Version 1.6 - 2019 December 23
Version 1.5 - 2019 December 02
Version 1.4 - 2019 November 11
Version 1.3 - 2019 July 22
Version 1.1 - 2019 June 21
- The collection and video events data are returned in the format (json or xml) defined by the Accept request header
- Added SortingOrder in QueryParm
- Support of null PageQueryParam
Version 1.0 - 2017 December 01
- Added GetChannelEventInfoList method
- Added GetCollectionEventInfoList method
- Added GetCollectionVideoInfoList method
- Added GetChannelVideoInfoList method